The official crysis thread!

99nasha

Fully Optimized
So who has it then?

I've just completed it and its by far the most incredible game ive ever played on. I cant wait untill the 9 series cards come out and we can run it smoothly.

The last level is really demanding on you hardware.

Its a mental game, so worth the money I spent on my PC for it.

P.S: the last level suggests a sequel!

264394_full.jpg

I have this game I bought it today
check out the game screen shots thread for lots of screen shots from the demo of this game

if i spend money on a game in the next 1 or 2 months, its going to be COD4, i played the demo and was impressed, but i think the COD4 multiplayer is going to be much more popular, specially since i think PC players can play people who are on there 360 :). then i will be able to whoop up on all my friends

yeah COD4 is great. to be honest they are both great games. well worth the wait and money. i might see if i can borrow my mates CRT so i can run crysis at a lower resolution with higher graphics

just set your resoultion lower in the game, your monitor should adjust to it, might have to do it manually though.

I have it :)
Far from completion though. I tend to take a while to complete games, but still enjoy them thoroughly. I'm finding Crysis rather hard though, and I'm running it at Normal setting... Its all the gun battles :p

yeah I have it.
It's good but nothing THAT special. I mean.. you have a super elite rambo soldier fighting aliens... right... just not my type of thing. And if it's not aliens then it's some korean dude who can take 10 bullets to the head and still won't die.

Graphics are nice, and I really like how they did the suit power thing. When I first heard about the suit I thought it wasn't a great idea but it works amazingly well. Might be better without the cloak since the cloak makes the game so easy. Also the weapon customization, while being utterly unrealistic is a pretty cool feature.

Overall it was pretty nice, a lot better than I expected. I'd rate it 8/10.

Gdamn, his PC is a beast!!! I'd say at least 40+ fps. He's running Windows Vista x64 too!!! I may give that a try on my next build.

I'm downloading the Crysis demo again since I had to reformat. It's speedy right now because the hype over the demo is over with and the server isn't taking too much of a hit, hehe. I got 100MB downloaded already in less than a few minutes. Still have tons to go since it's a 1.77GB file :p.

Back
Top Bottom