Gallery: Game Screenshots

lol stop hating on nate shit guys. nate please delete your double pictures or please next time make them thumbnails???

i got a warning that im out of virtual memory on this computer (not the one in my sig)!! and it froze this computer for a while! all because i was curious what killed your internet.....if they were good screenshots than i would have been fine, but there all to gamish.

nate, to made screenshots in Crysis look much better, take out your fists and turn your cloak on, the gun\fists will entirely disappear.

I felt it was all right just to see the screenshots. If it's a constant thing, then it might be a concern, but no one on here really post than much pictures though all the time---so every once in awhile, it's nice to see some "real" screenshots instead of what you see on Gamespot or IGN. Technically, there is no rule about this, hehe--unless if David says something. The thread itself already has a 5 image limit which sucks pretty bad.

It loaded up pretty fast on my end. I didn't realize Crysis look that damn sexy. I was looking rather hard too at the Crysis landscape. Flawless and beautiful. Now I see why I'm getting lower fps in that game compared to UT3. Just wow. Way better than UT3, in my opinion or (IMO according to the Internet Dictionary).

I bet all the pictures loaded before I was even half way down the page. I had no scrolling or freezing issues either.

I bet all the pictures loaded before I was even half way down the page. I had no scrolling or freezing issues either.

Likewise. And really, I only have a 1.5 mbps DSL line.. it's fairly cheap.

I kinda prefer to have all the pictures just 'there' as opposed to thumb nails.

there are several people on here who have dial up, i only have a 640kbps connection, which is the highest i can get in my area, so calling me a looser for having a slow connection is entirely unnecessary. i also dont pay for my connection, my parents do, so i guess your calling my parents loosers :rolleyes:

Don't worry...you did ok. I was happy to see the pictures. Really, they were damn awesome to look at. I didn't browse down really quick so I didn't even know if the picts were still loading or not, lol. I stopped at each pict one by one so I can see the fine detail. That's why some posts or thread starters, people post "56K warning", but in this thread, it's already named so it's tough to work around it.

But once you get to a new page like right here, it's fast because there are no picts to load. If you do have more picts, I like to see more of the Crysis. I stayed up until 2am last night playing Crysis on my upgraded machine. WOW, it looks tons better than what I had before--especially when I raised the in-game resolution settings. I have UT3 on max settings now and I'm averaging 30+fps now. Probably because a lot of the stuff is cached.

Is there an in-game FPS code I can type in to monitor the performance in Crysis?

Back
Top Bottom