Wierd Pop-Ups

_-..zKiLLA..-_

Fully Optimized
i get these really weird pop-ups when i use IE
even when i have my pop-up blocker on...
and when i type it cant keep up with me and it ends up skipping stuff...
i can post a screeny of the next pop-up.. and with the pop-up blocker window open

Run Anti-Spyware and Adware scans.

Spybot Search and Destroy would work the best, along with Ad-Aware and maybe even AVG Anti-Virus for extra security

i use bitdefender... i went and chilled wit my friends today and left my BitDefender deep scanning... and it found nothing

if u recomend a Malware or spyware program i'll give it a try

I would recommend you try Spybot Search and Destroy. It is very easy to use and detects what a lot of other scanners miss.

http://www.safer-networking.org/en/download/

Be sure you update it before you use it. Hopefully it fixes your problem.

Also, a screen shot would help, I'm just going off of my past experiences with problems like this.

Aight heres a screeny...and as u can see i do have pop-up blocker turned on...

untitled-2.jpg

aight thanks man i just downloaded it and i'll try it and check back

thanks man i think i found the problem...
spybotscreeny.jpg

I dont recomend anyone to use IE.

If you want faster service, and a more protective internet broweser use something like Firefox or Safari. youll have a much less chance of this happening. as for spyware, stick with spybot for your main antispyware but download a couple others as every antispyware finds different spywares

Although, if you download more than one spyware/adware program DO NOT HAVE MORE THAN ONE RUNNING AT ONCE! This can i believe do damage to your computer (not really sure how but i've heard it before) and it also will slow it down a lot.

Back
Top Bottom