Hilarious Nintendo 64 Kid Remix video:

oh ok, I think it varies for user to user but when you upload to Youtube, its converted to a FLV format so I've seen a couple videos get that, a few amateur guitar solos had it really bad by something like 10 seconds. That guy has some other funny clips on his channel too though.

haha funny, it reminds me of me lol. When I got Nintendo 64 for my birthday 1/4 of the way through unwrapping it I started ripping the wrapping paper off with my teeth :p I was about that kids age at the time too!

lol it's like BF2player when he finds video clips called "baseball is gay"

LoL, that is soo freaking cute XX

Aww kid's!

And hey at least he didnt get over excited over a xbox, it just dont have the same ring to it ;)

im so having this as my ring tone :p XD

Holy sh** that mix was pretty damn good!!! I want that guy to do my videos. But yeah, that kid was pretty excited. Nintendo 64, lol. Those were the days.

Me, I don't think I ever got a gift where it got me going like that. Never, ever. I was excited over some gifts, but none that took it to a whole other level. Ok, if I ever won the lottery, that's how I'll be!!!! I will be yelling at the top of voice anytime, anywhere if I won. I would never go back to my residence at all and leave my car parked in the driveway for others to claim.

so, just for future reference, if you win the lottery....what's your address again?

Back
Top Bottom