best rated game ever

Oh, I asked for either a PS3, 360, or a wii for christmas. My mom doesnt want to get anything electronic cause I spend "too much time on the computer" So idk, might be able to convince her with the wii. I want to be able to play it on my computer monitor, but idk.
So when she said no electronics, I said stuff for my truck. Like a flowmaster exhaust system, or bigger tires. She said, is that practical at all? And I said, yes, the exhaust adds power and the tires would make it easier in the winter. She thought they were both just for looks and sounds. I said, well maybe I'll go mudding sometime, and she said, thats wasteful, its messy. And I said, no its not, you take 10 minutes and a hose and its gone, besides, thats the whole point of mudding...

But anyway, yeah, go mario. Looks good.

These are so stupid. They CANNOT rate one game as the best ever. I'm sorry, but is that list comparing soul calibur, metroid prime, the orange box, mario galaxy and zelda ocarina of time?..

All of those are fantastic, yes, but HOW can you say one is better than the other? None of them have anything to do with each other! not even gameplay wise!

100% different games!

But yes, congrats to nintendo for making some of the best stuff in the bizz.

its highest rated
its not by type its by game rating scores put togeather

Well, anyhow, Mario Galaxy does deserve a top spot. Its an amazing game!

Super Mario Galaxy deserves the score it's received. The game is so fun and the graphics are excellent... for the Wii anyway. Definite must-have for any Wii owner.

Back
Top Bottom