good music

hehe, i love rock, nothing else

Nickelback, Korn, Rage Against the Machine, Pink Floyd, Salvia, Seether, ACDC, The Scorpions, The Cars, Three Days Grace, Three Doors Down, ELO, Foghat, Green Day (the older songs), Puddle of Mud, Queen,

Deep purple, lynyrd skynyrd, guns and roses, led zepplin, jimmy hendrix, the eagles, aerosmith, beast boys, ozzy ozbourne, black sabboth(still ozzy), Ted nungent, Grateful dead, nirvana, paramore.

disturbed, mudvayne, tool, killswitch engage, coheed and cambria, down, linkin park, drowning pool, metallica, alter bridge, avenged sevenfold, bleeding through, coldplay, feeder, god forbid, godsmack, iron maiden, mastodon

alot of that is more metal than rock, but try it out anyway, you might be suprised by what you like..

yeah I only listen to Metallica's first 4-5 albums but if you're looking for rock, try these 3 albums. Black, Load and Reload, although I don't like the last 2, you probably will.

breaking benjamin, the red jumpsuit apparatus, acceptance, crossfade, revis, trapt, staind, shinedown, seether, disturbed, chevelle, sum41, foo fighters, fall out boy, my chemical romance, nickelback, three doors down, all that remains, atreyu, slipknot

I'm guessing Slipknot will be a little too heavy haha but their recent album Subliminal Verse has alot of mainstream fans cause of the way he sings lately. I don't exactly know many Rock bands but when you say the US are you only looking for national bands or international also?

Back
Top Bottom