What are you doing for Thanksgiving?

This year I'm celebrating Thanksgiving with my family here at the house....all my moms family comes over and eats (which is kinda funny because all but two live less than 2 miles away from me and I see them everyday:p) we always have fun though;)

We had the choice of having thanksgiving here at home or on the Poarch Creek Reservation (My grandma's Creek) but we chose home...Indians typically don't like Thanksgiving:p

Myself, I'm not traditional really. I'm going to order a pizza, some beer, and watch football. Oh, and have some pumpkin pie also.

YESSSSS!!!!!!! That's the way to go. At least for me too. I'm going to watch the NBA instead and catch some football games when I get a chance, but I got a project coming due so that keeps me busy. For Thanksgiving, a bunch of us are going out to Hometown Buffet to eat dinner. My parents are all out of state and there is no way I'm spending $400 for a rountrip ticket just for a two day visit. I'm going up there this Christmas, hehe. Already got my itenerary for that.

Oh yeah, can't forget about the pumpkin and sweet potato pie! Mmmmmmmmmmm.........with whip cream on top. It's the one time of year where these kind of pies taste that sweet.

haha, ya two of the days are substituted for Veterans day, and the other is a teachers in service day, the other three are just break :D

haha, ya one of the days is substituted for Veterans day, and the other is a teachers in service day, the other three are just break :D

just having the typical thanksgiving get-to-gether with both sides of the family, cant wait till friday with my dads side :D they are rather crazy

i get to cook dinner this year, and then im stuffing my face the rest of the day, and i got off work, i hope(i might have to switch shifts)

Since Im from Wisconsin I'll be in the woods all week deer hunting, Already shot my doe, now I gotta shoot the thurdy pointer, Gotta love it :D then spending thanksgiving w/ the family.

Aghhhh, my professor just assigned us a project to do over the Thanksgiving break. Man, that blows big time. Final exams in two weeks and projects are due right after the break. I'll be sitting at home doing my school work, watching TV, eating all weekend long. No shopping because it's too crazy on Black Friday's. Hell no. Plenty of time to shop for gifts...

Aghhhh, my professor just assigned us a project to do over the Thanksgiving break. Man, that blows big time. Final exams in two weeks and projects are due right after the break. I'll be sitting at home doing my school work, watching TV, eating all weekend long. No shopping because it's too crazy on Black Friday's. Hell no. Plenty of time to shop for gifts...

x2 :(

Back
Top Bottom