Does this make me a loser?

thelis everything you do\own\say\watch\touch makes you a looser :p

although your a looser for using itunes, seriously, i can see downloading from them barely, but using them for there music player :rolleyes: disgrace.

thelis everything you do\own\say\watch\touch makes you a looser :p

although your a looser for using itunes, seriously, i can see downloading from them barely, but using them for there music player :rolleyes: disgrace.

I like WMP the best, except the shuffle on it sucks... I've had 10 aerosmith songs in a row once. but as good as winamp is the this takes too long to load for me.

yeah the shuffle sucks, i wish you could shuffle a certain playlist, then listen to it normally.

its hard making good playlists when you have 2000+ songs that are not named because i ripped them from modded xbox's :(, i know programs to name them but i need the internet first, and a working computer

I think I've got about 33GB of music and videos but mainly Metallica, Slayer, Arch Enemy, Children of Bodom, Opeth, Pantera and other bands including Trivium, it's mostly been burned to disc now and taken off my hard drive cause I'm hoping to switch to a new PC soon. How much do you guys have? Apart from Thelis who has 1.18GB and Borat_Saqdiyev who has 780mb.

I have around 67GB on disk right now. This is the stuff I actively listen to.

I have 50 gigs of videos- as in good eats and family guy and a few movies (I love both those shows, everything else I stream) and 10 gigs ish in music (will be less when I compress them all to 112 kbps) Rud- pm that thing to name the files... I wanna see it.

Back
Top Bottom