Play my game

Well I'll probably continue development since the feedback has been mostly positive, but I'm going to have a hard time figuring out how to script levels. I'm adding a couple more enemy variations and should be ready to start plugging out stages in a few days.

Well I'll probably continue development since the feedback has been mostly positive, but I'm going to have a hard time figuring out how to script levels. I'm adding a couple more enemy variations and should be ready to start plugging out stages in a few days.

yea, I beat all of them pretty fast. its great, but kinda easy.

Well the idea is to throw a bunch out at once in different patterns. If you throw a lot into the mix it will get complicated. I may also make the main ship lose health faster.

lol, I guess.

I just put up a V2 and changed the link a while ago, if you didn't get it when you press F8 (I think that's right) instead of one enemy coming from the side, there's 5 at a time. That's what I'm planning on doing when I take it full scale and make a level. Once I get a lot of that figured out and I have an acceptable level, I will update it again and post it on here.

Back
Top Bottom