WTS: eVGA 8800GTS 320MB

Can I buy it? I won't have 250 though untill like around the holidays, I can probably give you 125 as a down payment very soon though. ask you parents if they can advance you some money, its worty a shot.
ill have to have all the cash at once, there is no secure way to do 2 payments that i know of, not that i dont trust you, but i have to go through my parents aswell.
no. The 320 mb version will only under perform the 720 mb version by 1 frame or less.
please dont hold debates in here.

That's not a bad price for that card. The only thing that bothers me is that the warranty is not transferable to another owner.

you can transfer the evga warranty to however many owners it passes through:)

Secure way? Paypal. I will give my mom 125, she will transfer it to your mom or whatever. Then later on when I get another 125 we do the same thing.She might let me borrow, IDK.

well, i dont know if you can do 2 transfers and trade one item, i also have to get my parents to agree, which is pretty hard.

you can transfer the evga warranty to however many owners it passes through:)
I'm afraid you can't Rudster.

From the EVGA FAQ: Warranty for all EVGA graphics cards is non-trasnsferable. Once you have registered the card, you cannot unregister and re-register it. If you are to sell this card to another person, they will have no warranty for the card, warranty only applies to the original owner.

Well you can sell me a 8800GTS for 125, and a rubberband for 125.

never heard of that feature through paypal, although id much rather just wait til you have all the money ;) im thinking about listing it on ebay.

I'm afraid you can't Rudster.

From the EVGA FAQ: Warranty for all EVGA graphics cards is non-trasnsferable. Once you have registered the card, you cannot unregister and re-register it. If you are to sell this card to another person, they will have no warranty for the card, warranty only applies to the original owner.
you cant transfer it from one account to another, but you can still apply for an RMA through the other persons account (which id more than happy to do so for them)

although since my parents cant find my camera, this thread should be locked temporaily.

I meant sell me a rubberband for 125 dollars, lol. Or a post it note, or a paper clip, you get my point? OK well if you can wait untill after new years, i'll try and buy it. i'm just hoping my dad will send me christmas money because he usually sends me 100 bucks :)

Back
Top Bottom