What are you doing for Thanksgiving?

BF2player

BSOD
Myself, I'm not traditional really. I'm going to order a pizza, some beer, and watch football. Oh, and have some pumpkin pie also.

Enjoy the day off of school and work. I have work the following day though. =/

I'm celebrating thanksgiving by eating until I can't eat anymore, then using the leftover turkey to make sandwiches for the next three weeks. Then I'm going to hit some stores the day after and look at the specials. Ok maybe I won't go to the stores literally but internet shopping is just as good! Then I'm going to enjoy my time off from school.

i remember last black friday i waited in line about an hour to get my 200GB HDD for like 30$, but earlier had traded that specific one for another, my orginal one was ATA (what i had at the time), the other one i picked up was SATA, relazized this about an hour into waiting, and my other one was gone! i knew you could get a SATA controller card but i asked the guy how much they were he said they were 30$+. so i went back with nothing, got online and i found the same deal there! i ordered it and it came the next week :p

Back
Top Bottom