Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone:)
I have been a pain with my accounts I know but please I do not know why I was banned in the first place and can you give me 1 more chance even If I post a unhelpful post ban me.
I want one more chance.
I want to help.
But please all I ask is 1 more chance.
I love this forum.
George

I think you do deserve a chance, it is bending the rules (multiple acounts) but maybe we should give him a chance?

lol you are desperate to get back aren't you?

the problem has been that with all your previous accounts you've made pointless, unhelpful and generally one-word replies like "lol" and "i agree" and "ok"

if you really are serious about this, then you have to promise to try and not make posts liek that, post count doesnt mean s**t its what you say that counts.

IMO i think you should be given a proper chance again, because you seem to want to be here quite badly, anyway, the decision is up to the powers-that-be.

:)

thumbsdown.gif

I am gonna lock this thread and discuss it with the other mods. Once we figure out a course of action, we will let everyone know.

George Monks2, I am gonna temporary ban you, but once we reach a decision, we might allow you to post again.

Hey georgemonks if you are reading this, just listen to thelis and DON'T MAKE ANY MORE ACCOUNTS I beleive in my heart that we willl make the right decision and you will probably end up staying. Remember it's a temp ban.

Oh noes. Well... George, if the mod's accept you... as well as the other members , then remember this. Dont fu*k up this time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom