what do you want to see on this site?

Okay, let's start again.
Why? This forum isn't a blog service.
I never said I posted up stiff that I wanted or thought was good, but stuff that I have seen being discussed here.

I was referring to the thread to kinda explain what I was talking about. otherwise people would

Like I said, why would a forum need a wiki?
see above

Looking at some of the members here, this would be a bad idea.
even just formatting?

because it was mentioned so I put it in the poll

Once again, why?
liven the friggen place up

Anyone catch my drift? These features aren't as necessary as some of you make of it.

we aren't saying the changes are the needed, but what do you guys want this forum to become, fun, and attracting new members, or boring, and the same 20 people talking to each other over and over again? Just because its optional doesn't mean its needed. David didn't HAVE TO upgraded to VB from YABB, but HE CHOSE TO MAKE THE OPTIONAL UPGRADE. Why? because he wanted something better.

wow ive never seen jon f's name mentioned so many times in one thread, or in fact 1 post lol.

very valid points ^

if david wants to improve this forum firther then he should listen to these comments.
no point living in the dark ages. why settle for an ok forum when we can make it into one of the best forums :D

How about just trying to get the errors fixed? I'm getting a whole bunch. Especially with the forum delays. It takes forever to respond to a thread and espcially creating a thread. You think a new theme will help?

but what do you guys want this forum to become, fun, and attracting new members, or boring, and the same 20 people talking to each other over and over again?

Couldn't agree with that more. I dunno what people are scared of.I mean a few changes to a website is not exactly ground breaking scary risk taking stuff.

I think the forum is fine how it is. I don't care if it's changed or not. I'm fine as long as we don't put up one of those black themes with lime green text or something since they really hurt my eyes. If members want to join, they will join. I don't think members will base their decision on themes and if they do then they're probably looking at forums for the wrong reasons. Its been the same 20 people talking to each other in the same clique for quite some time now and I don't see that changing except with the addition of a new member here or there.

If there's one thing I would like to see implemented and is useful, it would be a MAC ban or something to keep all these stupid george monks and dudemcbob people from joining. I know MACs can be spoofed, but those two are probably too stupid to do it anyways.

Well, look... how can those 20 people talk to anyone else if there are no new members? I don't see anything wrong with a 'clique', when everyone active is in it...

yea, I think we should do the top three- update the theme, add formatting, but not pics to the sigs (pics if you can prove your photoshop abilities, MAYBE) and the tutorials section.

All the suggestions posted above won't happen. You want to know why?

11041342ou0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom