Performance:

0-60 mph: 3.3 sec
0-100 mph: 7.7 sec
Quarter Mile: 11.6 sec @ 125 mph
Skidpad: .86g
Top Speed: 231 mph
Braking, 60-0 mph: 127 ft
Slalom Speed: 64.5 mph

The bugatti and aero ultimate put that too shame. But my dream cars are the viper, ford gt40, and the porche carrera. There are some other sweet ones out there, but those are my favorites.

The thing about that mclarin above compared to the porche is the the fact that the mclarin is an F1 racing car. That great v12 is 6 inches behind your head, making so much noise, you have to wear those headsets like in a helicoptor. And its center seated for 1 driver. No features like a sterio or ac or anything.

Here is some info on the aero ultimate.
http://www.supercarstats.com/cars/ssc/ultimate_aero/

I've heard the top speed is 273. And is shelby, so Ford makes the fastest car in the world!!

There is also some rolls royce rims you can buy, that are so nice and expensive, you get the phantom for free when you buy them. But I dont know what they are called.

Re: Car Thread! (unstuck)

I've found my new dream car, a BMW M5 :) We got to go to the BMW plant in Greer, SC on a field trip on Thursday and took a tour and afterward got to ride on the track in the M5. They have some serious power, and the pro. drivers drifted on both wet and dry surfaces and even got to get some speed too. They seem very well worth the money. I'd definitely get one if I could afford the 80 grand price tag. A 500HP V10 goes fine with me. Also the guy said that the speed governor limits the top speed to 160 but they can go up to 205mph without them.

alt.jpg

I didn't realize the M5 looked like that. But I've alway liked the M-series BMW and the AMG-series Mercedes Benz. Just way tooooooooooooo much!!!

I didn't realize the M5 looked like that. But I've alway liked the M-series BMW and the AMG-series Mercedes Benz. Just way tooooooooooooo much!!!

There was a previous generation M5 that was nice as well. I like the AMG and M5, but you're right they're way too much but they're also very nice cars. I sat in an AMG E class at an auto show once and they're very nice as well. If I could afford them, I'd get one because they're luxurious and have cool features.

Picture of the month:

1-mercedes-slk-black-edition.jpg

Beautiful. Perfectly laid out. Look at the intake on that thing and even has a strut bar too.

Meh, all the cover on the motor does is make it harder to get to the engine. I like the intake though.

Those engines are amazing.

Personally, I like the shaved ones. But hey, thats just me.

It's the trend these days with the engine covers. My car has it too...all over!!! It does add an extra step into working on your car, but it does a good job protecting it from settling dust. That's probably the only advantage of it. Just to get to my air filter, I have to take apart the intake duct (like the one you see on the AMG, and the side panel covers in the engine bay. These plastic retaining rings or nylon screws (whatever you call it) breaks off so easily. Cheap. But the plastic cover also serve a purpose on my car. It also has a "ram" air type duct that feeds directly into the intake tubing. It's like a CAI, but I have two of them. One down below by the fender well and the other one in the very front of the car exactly like what you see on the AMG, but integrated with the engine cover (unlike the AMG for that part). So if I were to remove the cover, that one piece of the intake is gone. So dumb.

Back
Top Bottom