booyah x3

The one my brother ordered said estimated ship date early October something :(
That was the most recent one, too. The other was ordered waaaay back during the summer or something.

yeah that site does help, download a program called pushpin. it allows one window to stay on top of another, making it easier to get answers.

oh btw superman22x, i ordered my stuff early and late september.

you guys are pwning my PM box lol.

This way works the best, and im fairly certain it isnt cheating, it replaces the live search in the Chicktionary game with an anagram thing, works PERFECT. you have to have the FF plugin greasemonkey though. you can solve a puzzly 100% legit in a couple of min.
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/10051

there is the link

Are you using the offline thing? Hopefully they don't ban me for hacking...but I got 1,000 tickets in like half an hour using this and a macro.

im just typing them in myself, im not taking any chances, although covering up the live search might trigger something, but i dont think they know ive covered it up, i think they just put an image of the site over it, not replace it, hopefully it still sends the requests. although i skimmed through the agreement, and microsoft CLEARLY states that they can cancel ANY order for ANY reason, regardless of you cheated or not :(

soon as i get my 360 controller, im going to see if i can macro for a zune :D that would be so SICK

My exploit doesn't work anymore, because at the top it says obect has moved here

freestyler i'll pm you the link he sent me.

edit: uh! I have to wait 200 more seconds!!!!

Back
Top Bottom