I've had it.

Yes, and free waffle twats delivered to every users' inbox daily, every morning on the dot.

yeah why would we need a guru lounge? the same rules would apply so it would have no meaning whatsoever.

One suggestion, Different User Groups

0-24 Newbie
25-99 Junior Member
100-499 Member
500-999 Senior Member
1000-1999 Guru
2000-2999 Super Guru
3000+ Computer Junkie (This could be CF Junkie also)

people hit 1000+ posts way too often, and i dont think having the new groups would cause much spamming, after 1000 posts people arent obsessed over post count anymore, and it will had a better feeling of accomplishment,

This is one of the reasons we created the privelidged group, a member status that can be gained without a certain number of posts so people don't spam

yea, im new to the forum. but ive been in many forums and the layout on this one reeks. im just stating my opinion...

yea, im new to the forum. but ive been in many forums and the layout on this one reeks. im just stating my opinion...
Don't judge a book by its cover... the forum may not have one of those fancy black and red themes or something (I find them ugly) but there is a good community here.

This is one of the reasons we created the privelidged group, a member status that can be gained without a certain number of posts so people don't spam

thats more of a popularity contest

We're First on google's results.

Which raises the eyebrows even more so. Why is a forum that is number 1 on google got such a small amount of active members? And I dont buy that it is a computer forums and people ask a question get help then leave. There are many forums out there probably not even on the first page of google that have a million more times active members.

Come on guys don't be hypocrits, he's new member, don't tell him to leave just cause he said what he thinks! learn how to tolerate others, or else you will never get a long wit others which is essential in the real world.

How about more images per post?
We can only have 5 and I want to upload a bunch of UT2K7 and Crysis and COD$MW screen shots but I would have like 10 posts.... in the screen shot thread ina row

Back
Top Bottom