what does frame rate actualy do? theres no game section.

ashaiba

In Runtime
Theres no gaming section on this forum, like their should be, so i am going to post it here

now i here a lot about frame rates....whats it good and bad for, whats its purpose, what does it calculate. whats good frame rate and bad frame rate???

Lol this is such a freaking noob question, you should of learned that in 7th grade science class.

The eye sees at 30 frames per second (FPS) thats the fastest the eye can see. If your game is only 15 FPS then it looks choppy and laggy. If it's 30 or more FPS then it's fast enough.

Ease up on him mate, everyone was a noob once and the quickest way to learn is to ask questions. Stop flaming noobs.

@OP, framerate isn't a "physical entity", it is a reported rate of displayed frames per second as explained so nicely by Juice :rolleyes:

Most hype is given to frame rates by gamers looking for the fastest display rates (mostly first person shooters) to give a more realistic portrayal of the game.

Lol this is such a freaking noob question, you should of learned that in 7th grade science class.

The eye sees at 30 frames per second (FPS) thats the fastest the eye can see. If your game is only 15 FPS then it looks choppy and laggy. If it's 30 or more FPS then it's fast enough.

Dude! QUIT IT WITH YOUR FLAMING. I didnt do anything about your Eyes FPS in 7th grade. Sure, you helped the person, but you didnt go about it in a very nice way...!

I've noticed games that have less than 25-30fps can be very irritating, especially at the really, really low fps, lol. Talk about a headache. Higher the better. Frame rates for PC involves the a combination of CPU, RAM, and GPU. A good combination of both will result in excellent fps performance in games.

btw a trained eye can see up to 60 fps and ya dude ease up of flaming cuz we can flame u 2

Actually, 30 FPS is only for TV shows and such because of motion blur. The human eye can see the difference between 30 FPS and 200 on a LCD monitor.

200? im pretty sure its not that high but idk mabey im wrong?
im pretty sure blueray run at 23fps constant

That's for movies and such. We can't tell the difference in TV shows and movies because of Motion Blur. There is no motion blur in games, if there was you wouldn't be able to hit anything.

Back
Top Bottom