New HS&F

ssc456

Fully Optimized
hi,

i usually watch films / friends episodes at night with my laptop through my tele,
but my laptop is away for repair and now i have to watch them through my desktop which is very noise so i figured i need a new heatsink & fan,

but what 1 do you reccomend im not planning on overclocking so i just need something that will keep it in the 40 - 50's on a low rpm ?

what do you suggest ?

preferably as cheap as poss,

so all it needs to be is cheap and quiet with controllable rpm which i think is done by motherboard aint it or CPu-Z or speedfan 1 of them i cnt memba ?

sorry bout that dont know why i didnt think to put them details,

got socket 775 and pentium D 820

if you proviode lijnks do them from ebuyer.co.uk / .com cnt member,

thanks,

Note. im not on the forum alot for the next week / past days coz my lapyop is away for repair like i said above and my desktop aint on the net at mo9 so im on the neighbours computer

well i would reccomend this, seems the best deal:

Arctic Cooling Freezer 7

comes to £20.37 with 5 day shipping

reviews are good, sound emission around 14-26 db and works with fan speed monitor/control through the BIOS and has a pretty good thermal resistance of 0.17 *c/watt

It could a combination of your case fans too that generate that kind of noise. Mine is loud, but after replacing all my case fans (the blue LED lights bugged the crap out of me--especially at night, can you imagine?!?! All blue!!!), the noise significantly reduced!!!

Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 it is then,

and i disaconnected all the case fans coz i thought it was them too but its not its my stupid stock heatsink,

also do most specifically that 1 ^ come with thermal paste / grease applied or will i have to buy some extra ?

yep the freezer 7 comes with pre-applied paste

also, most others do as well but your best bet is to just buy a better one like arctic silver and whatnot since they tend to be better.

Back
Top Bottom