I've had it.

Thanks, now donate me half your post/rep count.

:)

PS, the cut sealed up before i lost enough blood to slip into a coma.

I was hoping to open this thread seeing "with these motha fuckin snakes on this motha fuckin plane!"

But yet again, the internet disappoints me :'[[[

/begins suicide maneuver

+1 for Samuel Jackson reference

new layout!!! this layout is killing me! WHY CANT THE ADMIN JUST DO IT! i dont no if freedom of speech exist in this forum, but either ways i am going to criticize the admin. Hes not doing enough! pls clean up this sick layout and add a more organized forum page with more forums

new layout!!! this layout is killing me! WHY CANT THE ADMIN JUST DO IT! i dont no if freedom of speech exist in this forum, but either ways i am going to criticize the admin. Hes not doing enough! pls clean up this sick layout and add a more organized forum page with more forums

Maybe you should get to know the place before you do.

The more complicated you make it the less people will use it. The name of the game here and at my place is to answer questions in a useful and friendly manner. And learn something in the process.
As for the layout, try making one. It's a crapload of work and none of it simple. It's almost like making a new forum.
And on the subject of criticizing the admin. He's got a real job and a real life. He'll get to things when he has a mind to...

if the rep does stay then it needs some editing. like 3 bars = only says "you have a reputation beyond repute". its a simple thing, but if we have a load of simple things like this then the forum will be even better

Personally, just reorganising and fixing the theme will be enough. A little maintenace so we can really use what we can use and just not make the theme look disorganised.

Back
Top Bottom