My Setup... Good or Bad??

go with the 650i, its much cheaper and has very much the same features as the 680i, unless you really obsessed with tweaking your system to get 25 more points in 3dMark06 then i doubt it will matter performance wise.

Well, I am not sure about the 650i vs. 680i situation. So yeah, that is something you might want to consider.

Well, the e6600 is an Overclocker's processor of choice. I have mine at 3.8 on air with no problem.

If you get a cheaper dual core, you will get a lower speed rating. Even if you OC, you will not get to the level that an e6600 can get to.

Just out of curiosity, which C2D do you like?

P.S.

Speed=good.

I guess i might be able to work out the E6600
BTW im kinda low on cash right now.. and unemployed
but im working on gettin a job at a local Best buy...

C2D????

Crysis? Celeron?

That's like oil and water... but listen
start saving up. Get a job. I started working at McDonalds two years ago and bought everything for myself. Give yourself some time... a lot of time, and when you're ready, start looking for a new build.

um i wouldn't mind the uhm Quad core or the Extreme.. but thats like a couple paychecks that i dont have... right yet

Nah, don't get that build. Nothing against it, but there are some gaps in it. The PSU is weak, and won't be able to run two GTS's. The Proc is good, but for a bit more money, you can get the e6600. The mobo can not even compare to a 680i.

Get hte one I recommended. If you need somebody to back it up, ask anyone.

I did say a system LIKE mine. Obviously there are some flaws
The PSU probably is underpowered for 2 gts's but why you'd do that i have no idea. The ram is ok but to really get the most out of the processor you need 6400 ram.
The mobo is great! No need to spend loads more to get tiny benefits.
As for the processor...
http://www.hardwarezone.com.au/reviews/view.php?cid=2&id=2332

man Thelis i bought the RAM u said to buy... but it doesn't fit in my MOBO

is there anyway to get a DDR2 to work on a DDR mobo??

Back
Top Bottom