Random Chit Chat #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill add a bit of mistery to this thread...
basically im on my crappy desktop as my school has my laptop.
ive been a bit naughty :eek:

Sitting back and chilling after a week from hell, just glad its the weekend, but then have sign language classes all weekend, and not sure if I have the stamina.

Hey guys remember I told you I broke my arm at work well the xxxxxxs have said they wont pay me so I'm suing the gits and I hope health and safety screw them as well.

lol anyone watching children in need 2007? its pretty funny..... they have that pudsey bear playing the drums like the gorilla in the cadburys advert :D

Mark said:
lol, not all your posts are constructive.. but everyone has their off topic posts, like me.. its only a problem when you get like dudemcbob and start spamming the hell outa the place to get up to the next level.

well, i think most people know what i meant, i never purposely post things like "that was kool" just to inflate my post count.

anyways, tons of homework, my dad is mad because i wont get a haircut right this second because i want to get my homework done as my Uncle died (didnt know him at all though) and my grandpa is buried here, so they buried him next to him, so tons of people from my family is coming over today\tomorrow, so i have to get my homework done while i have time! its almost the end of the term so i have do this stuff this weekend. now i cant even find the proper text books :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom