Decided To Write Something Again(mature)

lol when I was a Christian people like you who just simply stepped into Church to score a ticket into heaven were not considered real Christians and would not be rewarded. Your God wants loyalty and love, going to Church doesn't let you sneak in. You know what? I spit at the face of God haha.
It's not that I don't follow (most of) the teachings, I do (or try to :p ). It's when people show up but don't really believe the stuff.
i have a question to the Christians amongst us, now the bible says that there is only one god, the holy father blah blah BUT the Muslims say that there is only one god and that is allah so obviously one of them is wrong according to each other...so which one is it?

or maybe theyre both wrong ;)
It's the same God, they just have a very different conception of Him. Consequently, their beliefs are very different. Like I said before, if you guys really knew your stuff about Christianity, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Has anyone here read the book called Darwin's God? Had to read a few pages for a Botany Class i took. Sum it up, pretty much talks about the theory of evolution vs God.

That's total BS, wasn't Allah just a violent crusader not a 'prophet'? I don't even waste my time on that trash (no I am not influenced by USA's war on terror - I am a 9/11 activist, I just hate muslim religion)

..... Religion in general that is.

You know the whole 'eternal spirit' crap supposedly came from Europe. Believing that your spirit would travel to either Heaven or Hell, the typical good or bad scenario. When their logic is actually - you were created out of the Earth and God gave you that spark of life and when you die, your body decomposes and becomes part of the Earth again and then God takes your spark of life into Heaven, you're not sent to some sorting agency in the distant universe. What a laugh lol.

Has anyone here read the book called Darwin's God? Had to read a few pages for a Botany Class i took. Sum it up, pretty much talks about the theory of evolution vs God.
This is what I believe. I don't consider myself a hardcore Christian, but I do believe in most of the things the Church teaches.

I believe in evolution. What's that you're saying? OH j00AreNT RLY a REeLl cHRISSt1n!!11one! Yeah...whatever. I believe that Darwin was right, the Big Bang happened, etc. Here's the catch though. What were the chances that things would end up like they did? That the big bang would turn out our little solar system just like it did, and it sustains life? One in a billion trillion million (yes, a scientific figure :p). I figure there must be some greater force playing a part in things.

Why do you hate their religion? You know that only a very small percent of Muslims believe in the terrorism part, right?

Allah is the word for God in Arabic. From wikipedia:
"The Qur'an insists, Muslims believe, and historians affirm that Muhammad and his followers worship the same God as the Jews.[Qur'an 29:46] The Quran's Allah is the same Creator God who covenanted with Abraham".
Do you even know what the Quran is or who Muhammad is? Maybe you should quit being so ethnocentric and try to accept other people's beliefs.

I'd like to believe there's something beyond this life, and if spending one short hour a week at church gets me there, I'll do it. Even if you're right, God doesn't exist, and this is all there is, did I really lose all that much? No. But if there is a heaven, I'll be rewarded beyond belief.

Spending an hour in church every week will not get you to heaven. You have to put your trust in him and put your life in His hands, let him take control and recognize you can't get though everything in your life by your own doing. I the same way, doing good deeds alone will not get you in to heaven. I know everyone here has sinned, even 1 sin will make you ineligible for heaven without putting your faith in God and realizing he died on the cross to save you. Lying is a sin, no matter how minor, it's still a sin. I'm sure everyone has lied at least once, I know I have lied quite a few times, even though I hate admitting it. So if you have lied, you have sinned, which makes you ineligible to go to heaven without God.

If you have accepted Christ in your life, you can sin and God will forgive you of that sin. However, this doesn't mean God likes you to sin. He is very sad when you sin. When you are a Christian God actually gives you the desire to do what is right. I go to public school and have to deal with constant temptations and trials, I would have given in had God not been in my life.

thrashshredder said:
You know what? I spit at the face of God haha.

Last I checked, atheists didn't believe in God. Therefore, according to your beliefs, you are spitting on something that doesn't exist...

Spending an hour in church every week will not get you to heaven. You have to put your trust in him and put your life in His hands, let him take control and recognize you can't get though everything in your life by your own doing. I the same way, doing good deeds alone will not get you in to heaven. I know everyone here has sinned, even 1 sin will make you ineligible for heaven without putting your faith in God and realizing he died on the cross to save you. Lying is a sin, no matter how minor, it's still a sin. I'm sure everyone has lied at least once, I know I have lied quite a few times, even though I hate admitting it. So if you have lied, you have sinned, which makes you ineligible to go to heaven without God.

If you have accepted Christ in your life, you can sin and God will forgive you of that sin. However, this doesn't mean God likes you to sin. He is very sad when you sin. When you are a Christian God actually gives you the desire to do what is right. I go to public school and have to deal with constant temptations and trials, I would have given in had God not been in my life.
I know that, I was just trying to simplify it for some of the less intelligent readers..

Last I checked, atheists didn't believe in God. Therefore, according to your beliefs, you are spitting on something that doesn't exist...

No Shit, I spit at the idea of God, not as if his hand came outta the clouds picked me up and I got some decent phlegm goin lmao.

Back
Top Bottom