Decided To Write Something Again(mature)

The bible is nothing but an astrological literary hybrid, Jesus is a metaphor. I was a proud Christian at the age of 15 after reading the Bible and the book of revelations with some of John's book of apocalypse. I am now 17 and a proud Atheist, I've done alot of research about it and I have some information I'd like to share. I don't like the constant changing opinions of each branch of Christianity, some believe very much in Hell, others believe Earth during the Apocalypse to be Hell. God is either all loving and powerless or he is all powerful but hateful. There are 2 things that cause all the evil in this world.

1. We were given the power of free-will

2. The planet Earth is restricted to follow constant laws of physics.

Before I say anything, just let me ask - How old are you? 13? Do you know why you have to be 18 to vote? Because the government thinks you're not mature enough to form your own opinions. And they're right. That's why you go to school. You're clearly not mature enough to discuss this stuff.

Well, have fun in hell. I'd like to believe there's something beyond this life, and if spending one short hour a week at church gets me there, I'll do it. Even if you're right, God doesn't exist, and this is all there is, did I really lose all that much? No. But if there is a heaven, I'll be rewarded beyond belief.

Now let me prove every single one of your points wrong. If only you actually knew anything about Christianity and weren't so ignorant thinking you know everything...
No, the world around me. We live in a unjust world. If God really existed, he would have helped us.

Also, if God can see all, then he should have seen Lucifer tempt Adam and Eve and could have prevented us all being sinners.
God can't prevent stuff from happening. People have free will. If you want to take a gun to school and kill every single person there, He can't stop you. He can send you signs, but nothing more. If you look, you'll see signs of His presence. They're subtle, but they're there.

well if he had any compassion he wouldn't need hell would he ;) after all, isnt he meant to be forgiving?
Why should he forgive you if you don't ask to be forgiven? Hell is for people who don't believe, or aren't sorry. If you're truly sorry, he will forgive you. But people aren't always truly sorry.

but, they say you'll go to hell to try and convince people to follow and "love" him....sounds a bit controlling doesn't he?

i mean, why should we follow him - he says not to pray to any other god but why not?

Whats wrong with just saying if you "love" me you'll go to heaven if you dont you wont go to heaven but i wont torture you in hell either :)
Why should you follow him? Maybe because if it wasn't for him you wouldn't be here right now? And then people start praying to the effing trees over Him...wouldn't you be a bit pissed over that?
If you love God, you will go to heaven. Maybe you don't know what love is yet. If you truly love someone, you'd do anything for them.

Why should you follow him? Maybe because if it wasn't for him you wouldn't be here right now? And then people start praying to the effing trees over Him...wouldn't you be a bit pissed over that?
If you love God, you will go to heaven. Maybe you don't know what love is yet. If you truly love someone, you'd do anything for them.

umm since were dealing with maybe's MAYBE god doesnt actually exist and its all made up because some people want to think there is more after death and wont accept that they just DIE

umm since were dealing with maybe's MAYBE god doesnt actually exist and its all made up because some people want to think there is more after death and wont accept that they just DIE
Chill son. I'll repeat myself:

Well, have fun in hell. I'd like to believe there's something beyond this life, and if spending one short hour a week at church gets me there, I'll do it. Even if you're right, God doesn't exist, and this is all there is, did I really lose all that much? No. But if there is a heaven, I'll be rewarded beyond belief.

lol when I was a Christian people like you who just simply stepped into Church to score a ticket into heaven were not considered real Christians and would not be rewarded. Your God wants loyalty and love, going to Church doesn't let you sneak in. You know what? I spit at the face of God haha.

i have a question to the Christians amongst us, now the bible says that there is only one god, the holy father blah blah BUT the Muslims say that there is only one god and that is allah so obviously one of them is wrong according to each other...so which one is it?

or maybe theyre both wrong ;)

Back
Top Bottom