Possibly the best weapon ever! Crysis Weapon Spoiler!

Ya i'm not sure were there at for sure I'm not going to watch them either. I did confirm the shore is in there. I took a snapshot of it in editor mode. Although there is no AI since it was designed for online usage. But you could always add in AI with a few clicks lol.

Shorescreenshot.jpg

My computers so $H17 I hate it. I would so get crysis if i had a better computer. I looks like a revenutional game to change the gameing world.

"Then go to mission and click edit equipment packs. Select your character then add whatever weapons you feel like trying out. Don't forget to give yourself some ammo for them!"

When I go there I have lots of players to choose from like Alien_Hunter or Marine_sniper...etc Lots to choose from, its the dropdown bar. Which player am i supposed to edit if i want to give my self new weapons? What is my characters name lol.

Thanks.

I have the full game now, and installing it as we speak :D

EDIT:

I was doing the XP hack to allow Direct X 10 features, but this time didn't.

Even so, I seem to be getting at 1680x1050, more FPS with the full version.

I'm getting around 18-25fps now, which is definietly playable, all High :D

I don't know if its just me, but the textures look better on the full game too.

"Then go to mission and click edit equipment packs. Select your character then add whatever weapons you feel like trying out. Don't forget to give yourself some ammo for them!"

When I go there I have lots of players to choose from like Alien_Hunter or Marine_sniper...etc Lots to choose from, its the dropdown bar. Which player am i supposed to edit if i want to give my self new weapons? What is my characters name lol.

Thanks.

You want to go to Player_Island_Full and edit the equipment packs there.

I have the full game now, and installing it as we speak :D

EDIT:

I was doing the XP hack to allow Direct X 10 features, but this time didn't.

Even so, I seem to be getting at 1680x1050, more FPS with the full version.

I'm getting around 18-25fps now, which is definietly playable, all High :D

I don't know if its just me, but the textures look better on the full game too.

Ya I got the game today as well. I just played up to the first camp though and saved it. It does appear to run a bit smoother. I'm going to download the 163.75 driver while i'm at work tonight. I'm still running the 163.69 but it still runs great.

Back
Top Bottom