Decided To Write Something Again(mature)

we didn't kill God, it was Jesus. Get your facts straight before you go and try being all deep and emotional.

Explains why kids egged your car. You are annoying as hell. Also, if God ever did come back we probably would kill him. Probably think he's some threat to the world and USA would nuke him. Actually.. more try to kill him than anything. I don't know if he would die.

Also, if you knew anything about religion, some people believe Jesus is God. Making the comment you made just made you look ignorant.

No, the world around me. We live in a unjust world. If God really existed, he would have helped us.

Also, if God can see all, then he should have seen Lucifer tempt Adam and Eve and could have prevented us all being sinners.

I guess Kage already mentioned it. It is free will.

You can choose not to believe, that is free will. However free will doesn't guarantee you a ticket into the pearly gates or anything. It's not just a right to do whatever you want with it.

I'm not a very strong Christian, probably not a very good one, but I do my best to live every day following good morals based on the 10 commandments and I do believe.

God does allow Free Will...he doesn't "force" anyone to Love Him or believe in Him...it wouldn't be love. Secondly, through Free Will God allowed Lucifer (Satan) to tempt Adam and Eve, even Angels have free will.

Don't flame me for this because you disagree

If God Ever Came Back
We'd Just Kill Him Again

Explains why kids egged your car. You are annoying as hell. Also, if God ever did come back we probably would kill him. Probably think he's some threat to the world and USA would nuke him. Actually.. more try to kill him than anything. I don't know if he would die.

Also, if you knew anything about religion, some people believe Jesus is God. Making the comment you made just made you look ignorant.

Last I checked Jesus was the Son of God. :rolleyes: Was your remark towards D88 necessary? In all honesty the only ignorant one here is yourself. You post a thread emphasized with "Please Don't flame me for this because you disagree", Yet your the first one to throw blows towards someone who was merely giving there opinion.

Heaven and Hell....Good and Evil. Come Armageddon, Judgement day will be upon us, and all the Evil and Corruptness that we all question "Why it Happened, And Why it wasn't stopped", will be served Justice. If God protected this earth, and made everything Hankey Dorey, What's the purpose of Hell?

well if he had any compassion he wouldn't need hell would he ;) after all, isnt he meant to be forgiving?

but, they say you'll go to hell to try and convince people to follow and "love" him....sounds a bit controlling doesn't he?

i mean, why should we follow him - he says not to pray to any other god but why not?

Whats wrong with just saying if you "love" me you'll go to heaven if you dont you wont go to heaven but i wont torture you in hell either :)

IMO believe what you want. There is no proof either one exists or doesn't exist, except coming from a book. I believe in god/ jesus whatever to a certain point, but I don't full agree with everything "we" Lutherans have been preached. FYI Evangelicals are crazy. ( Spelled right?)

Back
Top Bottom