what do you want to see on this site?

Forum - an assembly, meeting place, television program, etc., for the discussion of questions of public interest.

Okay, let's start again.

personal blogs

Why? This forum isn't a blog service.

tutorials/ other informative pages... see neodude's post

http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=40515

This thread works perfectly fine.

Like I said, why would a forum need a wiki?

cutom sigs

Looking at some of the members here, this would be a bad idea.

bigger avatars

Why?

more smileys

Once again, why?

Anyone catch my drift? These features aren't as necessary as some of you make of it.

i agree with the parts about the wiki, blogs, guides pages, and custom sigs(maybe formating).

although i think a bigger avatar would be a little better, but i like how compact this forum is, small sigs, small profiles, makes it really east to tell a post from a sig apart (very hard to do on some forums ive been on).

also, a new smile set wouldnt hurt, these have been overused way too much :rolleyes: <<<probably my 200+ time using the same smile for 200+ different situations. it would be nice to mix it up a bit, w\o having to post ones hosted off site.

although i think a bigger avatar would be a little better, but i like how compact this forum is, small sigs, small profiles, makes it really east to tell a post from a sig apart (very hard to do on some forums ive been on).

I personally use 100x100 on my forums, but it all depends on the forum. 65x65 is perfect for this forum.

It is possible for daily active members to get bored of bland things.

Sorry, its truth.

Whats so wrong with wanting variety?

I agree some of the things mentioned would be nice. Of course none of it is NEEDED. But changes don't cost anything. A lot of this stuff people have suggested is just normal basic crap on the majority of forums. And lets face it computer forums are a dime a dozen. This is more of a social computer forum where the question and answer side seems to take 2nd place to a lot of members. The internet is the fastest changing media and if a site can't move and adapt with it then it will die. Sure it's a lot of work but plenty of people have offered to help. I don't see anything wrong with what people are asking. No it isn't NEEDED but people paint their cars ..paint their houses..get bigger tvs's..etc. None of that is NEEDED but it's human nature. It's not wrong to want to make the best you can out of a situation and of what you have.

Can you make word docs with a PII processor? Yes, but do you really want one for everyday use?

EXACTLY!

Whats so wrong with wanting variety?

I Woud love variety and im sure many others would want variety aswell!

Were not bitching,whining or anything else stated,WE JUST WANT SOME FRICKIN Updates!

Okay, let's start again.

Why? This forum isn't a blog service.

http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=40515

This thread works perfectly fine.

Like I said, why would a forum need a wiki?

Looking at some of the members here, this would be a bad idea.

Why?

Once again, why?

Anyone catch my drift? These features aren't as necessary as some of you make of it.

agreed.. none of this crap is 'needed' and with some of the members here, alot of it would be a bad idea..

the theme is fine.. no problems with it, and its nice and compact and tidy.. avatars shouldnt be any bigger.. this forum is fine as it is, custom sigs would be messy and would look stupid, new theme isnt needed.. its fine as it is.. new smilies arent needed, the ones we have are fine.. and if you really want a different one its not exactly hard to copy and paste the image over..

:rolleyes: give david a break..

So? They work, don't they? They're buttons for goodness sake.

I couldn't think of anything less true. Look at Rotten Tomatoes.

Doesn't this forum work? Answer this, does it not work? Can you create threads, and make posts?

Hmm... Well, the buttons work, yes. But come to think of it, they look pretty ugly when next to the other, blue ones...

Back
Top Bottom