Hey guys, i've got a question

Hey guys, first off, i appreciate yalls responses being so quick. Second, I don't have the computer yet, I am actually getting it for Christmas so I am not sure exactly what kind of specs it will have exactly. I don't know if it will have AGP or PCI-E slots. It will be a PC and not a Mac...that is about as much as I can tell you right now. Can you give me some suggestions for various specifications (sorry for the trouble guys...I just don't have the computer yet).

Thanks again.

Hey guys, first off, i appreciate yalls responses being so quick. Second, I don't have the computer yet, I am actually getting it for Christmas so I am not sure exactly what kind of specs it will have exactly. I don't know if it will have AGP or PCI-E slots. It will be a PC and not a Mac...that is about as much as I can tell you right now. Can you give me some suggestions for various specifications (sorry for the trouble guys...I just don't have the computer yet).

Thanks again.

Hey no problem but its like I said before. Until we know the actual specifics on the computer your getting its kind of hard to give you input on what card to get specifically. Its most likely going to be a PCI-E slot unless there buying you a value system.

Do you have any idea on what there getting you? That would be a great help.

The reason I brought up the player is he might just think he only needs a Hi def Video Card to playback in Hi Def. If he doesn't know he needs a player he may get kinda pissed when its not working the way he thought it would.

fair enough...that would piss you off i guess

If it's new,99% Chance it will have a PCIE Slot,So i would recomend a nVidia 8600GT.If it does not and has AGP,I would get the Ati Radeon X1250 or the nVidia 7600GT.

Back
Top Bottom