i am a super geek now

:D

doest surprise me sadly

:eek:

will i ever stopp

:confused:

yep i have to, im limited to 5 images

:p

Wow, just because i post a lot doesnt mean i "spam" like he does. i make all my posts helpful, and unless your serious you really need to stop making stupid jokes like that.

My posts are 10 times more helpful than yours, i havent seen more than 10 posts from you in the Hardware\Software section where they really matter. :rolleyes:

sign0015.gif

Wow, just because i post a lot doesnt mean i "spam" like he does. i make all my posts helpful, and unless your serious you really need to stop making stupid jokes like that.

My posts are 10 times more helpful than yours, i havent seen more than 10 posts from you in the Hardware\Software section where they really matter. :rolleyes:
try looking harder then..besides dude I have kids to look after and a job to go to. I don't have my entire life to dedicate to sitting on the computer. You will understand that when you get past puberty.

i hit 5k posts

i am a super geek now

:D

doest surprise me sadly

will i ever stopp

:confused:

yep i have to, im limited to 5 images

:p

My posts are 10 times more helpful than yours, i havent seen more than 10 posts from you in the Hardware\Software section where they really matter. QUOTE]

peace! jeeze..

lol, not all your posts are constructive.. but everyone has their off topic posts, like me.. its only a problem when you get like dudemcbob and start spamming the hell outa the place to get up to the next level..

report report its a doulbe post :p bann!!

edit: well....it was one ;)

of course the one with the broken quotes was left behind :D lol

Jeez it's only noon and I'm already tired lol

I had a rather....chaotic, awakening. It was about 7:30 when a neighbor called asking if I'd heard our fire department get paged out to a wreck which was at a church right down the road from me...I didn't. I roll/stagger out of bed, throw on some clothes, grab my radio and head out the door...my mom called my uncle who is also in the fire department and he met me at his driveway and we took off toward the church....turns out the deputy who called 911 and asked for our departments assistance got his directions mixed up and the wreck was about 10-15 miles away...which is technically out of our jurisdiction but we finally get there and a car had ran off the road in a curve and gone through a fence and taken out two power poles and the lines we're hanging over the median and blocking both lanes.

I helped the deputy direct traffic, two people nearly gave me heart attacks...while we waited for the power company to come turn the power off we asked cars to slow down and drive on the shoulder of the road to miss the lines but two drivers drove toward the lines...14,000 volts of electricity was about 6 feet from the bumper of a truck, it started humming and was about to ark on the truck and another idiot tried turning around and almost hit the lines going forward to turn around and when he backed up turning around:eek:

But we got through with that and came home...but then my Grandpa came and wanted me to help him separate last years baby cows from their momma's, so I did and now I'm home and ready to relax lol

report report its a doulbe post :p bann!!

edit: well....it was one ;)

of course the one with the broken quotes was left behind :D lol

it took 7 minuites for that post to go through, after 5 mins i clicked the post button again, and it put two in.. the system at work is useless.. lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom