Girlfriends build

what are you going to use for the operating system? that would be an extra cost if you forgot to add it in your plans.

ok,,if it was vista then 2gb ram would have been much better, but your probably just fine with 1gb if using xp if you want to keep the cost down.

DOn't install the Dell drivers though. If I know Dell, their CDs are all System Restore discs, drivers discs, and other software you probably don't need. If you can weed out the Windows XP install files on there, then you can use just that. Otherwise, install a fresh copy of Windows using a separate CD if you have one.

ok,,if it was vista then 2gb ram would have been much better, but your probably just fine with 1gb if using xp if you want to keep the cost down.

I think I may do two gigs anyways.

They don't have bloatware on them do they? :rolleyes:

Nope, straight Windows XP, only its unlimited :)

DOn't install the Dell drivers though. If I know Dell, their CDs are all System Restore discs, drivers discs, and other software you probably don't need. If you can weed out the Windows XP install files on there, then you can use just that. Otherwise, install a fresh copy of Windows using a separate CD if you have one.

No, Dell has separate resource CDs for their pc's, this is ONLY windows.

Hey boyfriend, So I read through all of this and whatever you want to do is fine, you know the lingo, unlike me. Now you get to explain it all to me. Fun? Well, I want to learn. Thanks for your help guys.

arriz, is that you wearing those gangsta pants in your desktop picture? lol

Hey boyfriend, So I read through all of this and whatever you want to do is fine, you know the lingo, unlike me. Now you get to explain it all to me. Fun? Well, I want to learn. Thanks for your help guys.

GASP! :eek: so ArrizX isnt a complete looser after all :p im just messin with you guys :p i tend to do that a lot.

arriz, is that you wearing those gangsta pants in your desktop picture? lol

G'd up from the feet up bitsch

Edit- lol this is how G'd up I was that day..

wapatopointseniorpics048.jpg

GASP! :eek: so ArrizX isnt a complete looser after all im just messin with you guys :p i tend to do that a lot.

:eek: Who knew :cool:

Back
Top Bottom