Linkin Park fans?

well i do have to admit that they were good back in the day, but now, their new cd is nothing compared to what they were a few years back. like when all bands go mainstream, they change their music style, which makes me loose respect for a lot of mainstream bands.

Its not that they changed their music because they went mainstream. They were mainstream as soon as Hybrid Theory was released.

The reason their sound changed in Minutes to Midnight was because they wanted to try something new, but still put up hits that they will like 10 years from now. Its not because they went mainstream, they are way past that now.

And I'm not just bulls***in my way about that. I am a member of the Linkin Park Underground. They had an episode on there where the band talked about how they changed their sound and why. Good idea to do so too, yes it may disappoint some fans, but in the end (no pun intended), Minutes to Midnight became the #1 album in the US the day it came out.

If Linkin Park were to change the sound of every album they produce from now on, I would still be a fan, even if it became country :p haha

Why wasn't there an option for people who hate Linkin Park? They don't even write their own songs.

Actually they do write their own songs, I don't know what you're on but you need to get your facts straight before you start ripping someone. And if you hate the band, then DON'T LOOK AT THE THREAD. Simple enough concept if I do say so myself.

Hybrid Theory is definitely the best album they have yet to top. One Step Closer and Crawling are good songs.

In my opinion, What I've Done is one of Linkin Park's best music videos to date, simply because it shows the meaning to what the song is. I haven't seen leave out all the rest, I'm going to do that right now actually lol. Great music video for a great song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sgycukafqQ

I don't like em but my friend won tickets to their concert, I think it was backstage too so he met em, in Australia that is, can't remember when but really recently.

Back
Top Bottom