what do you want to see on this site?

Sound like everyone in post 49+ is ok with the forum downslide.

All that crap you listed has nothing to do with the forum declining. It's the constant bitching that sends this forum down.

Who says this is your personal Myspace? For all I know, wasn't this originally supposed to be a computer forum? :rolleyes:

I would not mind paying like 20 bucks a year or so for this forum. I am almost sure that others wouldn't mind either. That way we have money for improvements... But I agree with you. People are asking for a bit too much. I'd like user bars, but I can survive without them.
I agree, I've said it before too. I would not mind spending a small amount of money.

All that crap you listed has nothing to do with the forum declining. It's the constant bitching that sends this forum down.

Who says this is your personal Myspace? For all I know, wasn't this originally supposed to be a computer forum? :rolleyes:

This has nothing to do with myspace.

Its about updating the fucking forum.

This theme isn't even for this god damn version..

Thats how bad its getting, literally outdated.

This theme isn't even for this god damn version..

If it isn't for this specific version, then how are we using it today? The theme is fine, and there's nothing wrong with it.

Its about updating the fucking forum.
Why do we need to update it? It doesn't need any updating. It works, and that's that.
Thats how bad its getting, literally outdated.
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/vine/

vBulletin v3.0.0 Beta 7
They're doing just fine with that. Why can't we?

This forum is run out of pocket by David. Be happy it's free.

If it isn't for this specific version, then how are we using it today? The theme is fine, and there's nothing wrong with it.
have a look at the quote and edit buttons? thats becuase those were made becuase the theme is outdated

Why do we need to update it? It doesn't need any updating. It works, and that's that.
becuase when something is outdated you update it

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/vine/

They're doing just fine with that. Why can't we?
we aren't talking about the version of the forum, but the compatibility of the theme. Their's is.

I would pay $20 a year for this forum. I'm sure David makes a good chink of change off the ads.

i like some of the points you made, but getting a new theme is free, takes no more than 1 hour to set up, and is totally harmless, and if people dont like it, we find another one.

have a look at the quote and edit buttons? thats becuase those were made becuase the theme is outdated

So? They work, don't they? They're buttons for goodness sake.

becuase when something is outdated you update it

I couldn't think of anything less true. Look at Rotten Tomatoes.

we aren't talking about the version of the forum, but the compatibility of the theme. Their's is.
Dictionary said:
(Software) capable of being run on another computer without change.

Doesn't this forum work? Answer this, does it not work? Can you create threads, and make posts?

it suits you fine, thats just you, were talking about everybody as a whole, not just a member here and there.

Back
Top Bottom