Who would win in a fight?

Ultimately, Steven became a 7th degree black belt and an Aikido Master, being the first westerner to ever open a Dojo in Japan.

I didnt think they used belt rankings in Aikido in Japan.

Chuck imo is hands down the winner. I believe him to be better now than when he was champ, though I dont think he could be champ now, as the sport has just come too far.

Van Damme is a friggin ballet dancer, and Gene LeBell made Steven Segal pass out and wet his pants, lol.

Chuck Norris hands down:
"In 1968, Norris became the Professional
World Middleweight Karate Champion. He held the title undefeated until he retired in 1974. He is a black belt in Tang Soo Do and Tae
Kwan Do, both Korean fighting arts, and knows all forms of the martial arts. In 1969, he earned the Triple Crown for the highest
number of tournament wins, and was named Fighter of the Year by Black Belt magazine. By the time he was 34, Norris had established 32
karate schools and had been a champion for six years. In 1996, he became the first Westerner to be awarded an eighth-degree black belt
in Tae Kwan Do."

Norris bio

Did I really have to repeat myself?

what happened to the likes of jet li ?

Hey its like I said before if you have a write in that you think would win post them up.

I choose the people I did because thats what I grew up watching. There not like current movies with all the special effects bs. There actors with a real background in martial arts. I know jet li is a real martial arts fighter but his movies are a joke when it comes to being realistic.

Chuck Norris takes the cake. I don't know anyone else who has had like commandments and shit written about them haha. People are crazy

again, mattie said that these are the people who grew up watching, not who is the best fighter that is an actor.

Back
Top Bottom