Symantec Security Network 420

RockZJ

Solid State Member
Hey everyone. I am completely new to the site, I just wanted to sell some computer stuff I have. Heres what I have...

I have a Symantec Gateway Security Network 420 for sale. I got it from my boss when we upgraded our security network at work. Our office, a Doctor's office, used it for less than 7 months and I have had it for about a year. I have never used it, to be honest I wouldnt even know how to. Heres the info

Symantec Gateway Security 420
Model SGS420
P/N 10278203
Serial Number: JSG42005080088

I had no idea what it was worth but I checked online and the dang thing is still selling for close to 500! It is a security firewall, so yeah...

It comes with all the software and everything it came from the factory with, CD, power cable, instructions, etc.

I figure someone would be interested for their small business or what not. Once again, I have no idea what this is worth. I plugged it and all the lights came on and what not so it works for sure

email: tecronic@hotmail.com

Thanks guys!

RockZJ

HAHA, yes I can post up a pic with my username. Do you guys have a problem with people selling stuff that isnt theirs? I will get a picture right now, and no it is NOT software, it is hardware.

RockZJ:D

Ok heres the pics. Let me know if you guys need anything else!

PCStuff008.jpg

PCStuff009.jpg

PCStuff010.jpg

PCStuff011.jpg

PCStuff012.jpg

I did some more research on this product, im thinking 250 is fair. But lets talk guys,

RockZJ

Back
Top Bottom