Hey guys, i've got a question

hescmnbac

Beta member
Hello all, im new to these forums and I have a question that I hope you all will be able to help me out with.

I am looking for a graphics card for a computer. Something that:

- has single or dual link DVI

- can be outputted to a TV with either 420p, 720p, or 1080i resolution.

- and relatively cheap...looking not to spend more than $200 if that is possible.

Here is what I am trying to do. I'll have some high deffinition movies on this computer and I want to be able to take a DVI-HDMI cable and run it from the graphics card to my TV and play high def movies through my computer. Please help me with this if you would. Thank you all!

If you live in the US, try Newegg.com

They have good deals on just about anything, and I'm sure they have what you are looking for.

If you could, please post your systems specs. We need to know if you have AGP or PCI-E slots, but we need to know as much as possible so we can help you find the most compatible graphics card as well.

please give us your computer specs so we can find out what is the best card 4 u

^^ If he downloads them from the internet, not really. But that would be illegal..

If not, then yeah, he does need one

That's not really the question he is asking. He wants to know what 200 dollar budget video card is good to play high def movies on his tv from his computer.

That's not really the question he is asking. He wants to know what 200 dollar budget video card is good to play high def movies on his tv from his computer.

The reason I brought up the player is he might just think he only needs a Hi def Video Card to playback in Hi Def. If he doesn't know he needs a player he may get kinda pissed when its not working the way he thought it would.

Also we can't really give him a specific card until he posts back his spec's and if its PCI or AGP.

how does a hd dvd or blueray player work?
ive been wondering that for a while

Back
Top Bottom