Ok for Low / Medium Crysis settings?

is there any way to force DX9 in vista?

also, having 2 things on medium and everything else on low isnt medium settings, its low-medium. also, object detail is what affects the FPS the most.

To do this, right-click on the Crysis launch icon in Vista's Games Explorer and select 'PlayDX9 ', or right-click on the game's desktop launch icon, select Properties, and in the Target box one blank space after the last character add -dx9.

Also heres some good info on tweaking settings.

http://www.tweakguides.com/Crysis_5.html

Yo so at beast Buy I shop their alot so I get like rewards zone coupons and I got 2 in the mail today for 10% of of various items one of them is games and software so both thats 20% off If Crysis is $50 and I have %20 off how much would it be ?
I'm bad at math...

I use the recommended settings for crysis and thats medium running dual monitors at 1440 X 900 with the same GPU!

The new Nvidia Beta driver works well with RivaTuner 2.06. I have mixed Very High Settings with some High Settings, and I get 25fps average, the lowest it hit was 19 for a sec while playing when there was a lot going on. This is without AA but god, I'm very happy with this. The beta driver helped quite a bit.

Back
Top Bottom