Linkin Park fans?

im not too much of a linkin park fan nowa days,

but i liked high voltage and the original paper cut was just quality

LOL, he can't be in two bands? He's in both Linkin Park and Fort Minor. He was originally in Linkin Park, but then decided to branch off and also start his own band.

And borat - your sig is 7 lines, you should know better.

LOL, he can't be in two bands? He's in both Linkin Park and Fort Minor. He was originally in Linkin Park, but then decided to branch off and also start his own band.

And borat - your sig is 7 lines, you should know better.

ahah yea i know hes in both bands, but the way the other post was written made it seem like he was never in linkin park

and sry about my sig, fixed it now :)

yeah they are pretty good, got into them more after watching them at download this year.. always liked their music, listen to meteora alot.. like all the songs really..

though i would rather listen to some heavier metal most of the time.. LP is a good band

i use to be so much into linkin park but i don't like them as much

hybrid theory was the best one

Likewise man. I loved Hybrid Theory.. Meteora was good too..
But those two albums are burnt out, and the new one doesn't suit me and my tastes in music.

ahah yea i know hes in both bands, but the way the other post was written made it seem like he was never in linkin park

I didn't know he was in Linkin Park as well, not a big enough fan of their songs to know the names of each person... I don't really know why I know Mike Shinoda is in Fort Minor... Just kinda stumbled upon it one day.

Back
Top Bottom