Invisible Tank

Hmm, interesting.

I had a feeling they had gotten light to bend around for a minute, but that is a clever way to get around the problem, though I can't say how great it is to have all that expensive technology on a tank thats meant for battle, and could explode at any minute.

Can't say it'd work when it was moving either, as the tank paint would have to react very fast indeed, and I doubt we'd be talking LCD reaction speed here, and it tends to be when tanks are moving, that they are spotted and shot upon, and tanks move pretty fast indeed for their size...

Standing still, it seems the technology would work, but whats the point in that? :p

"Oh look...a tank. Right, arm missles. Ready?...wait...wheres it gone!? Oh... never mind, its probably gone invisible right where it was. Fire!"

Haha, nice idea though, but they'd also still be suspesptable to heat missile firing, and everything else they can throw at it.
Similar to what I said [post 12]

:( damn not showing the image for some reason.....im sure it equals that of picasso though ;) lol

It would appear that our feline companions have already perfected this technology.
_invisiblebike.jpg

I lawaled.

i just dont undertand why the MoD would annouce such a top secet thing? the americans where extremely secert about the stealth fighter so why would the MoD just be open about this?

Haha thanks BrynF :)

I was going to put around the wheels the 00000x000 codes but it would have took ages :p

Yeah, I wondered about that...

probably to make all those iraq terrorist think there are invisible tanks all around them or something. Mind games! :D

Back
Top Bottom