Vista or Xp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultimate is more than good. It's the ultimate version. It has every feature that vista has to offer, Media center, aero, encryption, networking, everything, complete hard drive Image backups.

I would recommend Home Premium if you will not use the enhanced networking, and encryption. It has a toned down version of the back-up utility, and media center for your movies and music.

I just got done removing Vista and loading XP back on to my laptop last night. I was tired of Vista, just all of the things that were supposed to help things work better but really didn't. I would much rather use XP than Vista, because I am more familiar with XP than I am with Vista, and also because I don't think there are very many things that Vista can do that XP can't.

If it's between the two, I would say XP. From my experience with vista, it has been horrible slow, even on fast machines. Though I may just have bad luck... :p

I think vista blows chunks . Ohhh you can tilt the windows so fascinating . I say stick with XP but i also highly recomend linux ubuntu:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom