Free PSX Emulator(everything included)

Yep.

Wrong. http://www.pcsx2.net/
This emulator is the first to play commercial games.
Also, as for the bios, you just need to know where to look. I for one have one, which works on pcsx2.

And another thing, PSX is basically slang for "PlayStation" as in the first big grey one. PS1 is the small PSOne that was later released.

PSX is also the name of a particular PS2 in japan that is completely white, has a DVD burner, and a bunch of other features other PS2s do not.

And to the OP, your download is illegal. Having the bios in there is basically a sin in the emulation world. I suggest a mod deletes that link.. even though most people have already downloaded it..

A sin? As long as I have an original PSX, it's fine.

That page wasn't working for me yesterday, but yeah, thats the only version I know about that runs offical games, and not just demo's.
No Bios included within the download though, so infact, it won't play straight away.

A sin? As long as I have an original PSX, it's fine.

Actually, it's legal if it's the bios dumped from your playstation specifically. Ask anybody in the emulation scene who isn't an idiot, they will tell you that it's illegal to give out bioses.

Um Look up some Bios's on mononova.
I'm completely not saying that I got one from that and got it working but... yea.
Anyway I get to the memory cards screen and I Have no way to get on the disc.
How long should I wait for the disc to come up?
PM me if you must know the torrent.

Honestly, the best way to play games on there is to rip the game into an iso and just run it through epsxe.

Back
Top Bottom