F/S PS-90, AK-47, UZI 9mm

ghostFL

Fully Optimized
PS-90 I'm selling for $1500, comes with an EOTech hologram scope, carrying case, triple rail mount on the gun itself, standard 50 round magazine, and 2 flip side magazines amounting to 100 bullets a thing along with 5.7x28 bullets if you'd like. Comes in green and with the fake suppressor for looks.

CIMG1240.jpg

AK is a WASR-2 Romanian AK-47 with collapsable stock, and Russian PSL scope on it, no wood on it since it's all blacked out, comes with one magazine and 7.62x39 bullets if you'd like. Selling for $600

CIMG0872.jpg

Uzi is Group Industries full on uzi with extended barrel for better accuracy, comes with built in collapsable stock, and is in the 9mm caliber, but is able to to be converted to a .45 or .22 if they look for the kit. Comes with a standard issue 25 round magazine and I'm selling that for $700.

CIMG1241.jpg

*ALL GUNS ARE LEGALLY PURCHASES SO DON'T B*TCH*

WILL ONLY SELL TO 18+ y/o WITH a certified, up to date background check. Must photoscan ID and send it to me.

This is totally legal, if a mod has a problem with it, Id appreciate it if they PM me first before taking action.

The ps-90 is my favorite, I just really need $$$ right now, so I am selling alot of my old stuff and a few of my guns.

Thank you!

jesus christ guns for sale on a computerforum

i love you man (not literally)! , but honestly, this made my day

" For Sale / Trade (7 Viewing)
This for is for anything you may wish to sell / trade."

"ANYTHING"

And I thoroughly read the RULES found here
http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=999
finding nothing against this.

And there is nothing illegal about this.

Am I wrong or what?

Not expecting to find too many gun nuts on CF, but its the only other forum site I use, and I've only sold the Russian Dragonov on the other sites after months of sale offers.
So I have no where else to turn :[

OK, Im just posting that so all mods and dedicated bitchers see that.

Lol
Since I'm a martial arts I would love to by them..... when I'm 21 and legal. :p
Lol this made me laugh, someone selling an Uzi, Ak-47, and a PS-90 on a computer forum.

Hehe I could ask my martial arts instructor if he wants any, hes got a good collection of about 300 Knives, few guns(Might have a shotgun), num chucks(very hard wood), and a lot of other things including a plastic knife thats just as sharp as his other knives. Metal detector proof. :p

Lets just say I have been in that school for a while to know things. ;)
Also testing for Black Belt in December, wish me luck.

Lol
Since I'm a martial arts I would love to by them..... when I'm 21 and legal. :p
Lol this made me laugh, someone selling an Uzi, Ak-47, and a PS-90 on a computer forum.

Hehe I could ask my martial arts instructor if he wants any, hes got a good collection of about 300 Knives, few guns(Might have a shotgun), num chucks(very hard wood), and a lot of other things including a plastic knife thats just as sharp as his other knives.

Lets just say I have been in that school for a while to know things. :p
Also testing for Black Belt in December, wish me luck.

Lol, good luck. But what does being in martial arts have to do with wanting to buy them? :p

I take basic hapkido.

BTW, you only have to be 21 in the US to buy a handgun if you do not have a concealed weapon permit.

You can be 18 and own any rifle.

a few of mine:
CIMG0700.jpg

CIMG0751.jpg

CIMG0792.jpg

but only those 3 i posted are for sale.

Back
Top Bottom