Which one?

didnt know they had a 2900GT out yet! wow, that shows how dead ati is right now, they didnt even have something on tomshardware about the release

It was a silent launch, they didn't say anything about it. ATI/AMD needs to get their ass in gear.

It was a silent launch, they didn't say anything about it. ATI/AMD needs to get their ass in gear.

ya right now intel and nvidia r just owning
i mean if u go on newegg the amount of mb for amd available is a 2:8 ratio for intel

ive been using nvidia all my life i want a change.. sick of their drivers.. so on another note only respond to my thread if your going to answer my question .. not preach about something else.

If you hate nvidia drivers then ati drivers will not be any better, in my experiene they have been worse. nvidia is honestly the way to go, but...

For Crysis, Nvidia is the way to go for the moment (you stated you wanted to run this) as the drivers have been worked with while making the game to make sure they push the game a long as well as possible, though ATI won't be far behind, so it won't matter really.

Its weird how developers shine towards one kind of graphics vendor to work with.

For instance Valve prefers working with ATI.

Is it just because they get paid to sponser?

Back
Top Bottom