Okay whats the deal?

This forum needs something new. To bring it back to life again.

we need new people to come and say wow this is really nice I want to stay. Not just I need a question answered.

I have no problems with the theme or layout, but obviously new people do.
I agree, but thats for the suggestions section, but no one goes over there as much.
So here is my idea, need some workers, but I think we should do something like guru3d.com, the articles, the download section, and all. More than just a forum, make the forum a part of it. But it would take money, and more than that to do a change like that. Or we could get some people from guru3d.com over here, but they are probably happy with there own forum, lol. It's a bit bigger.

could he have unbanned himself?

anyways, he wasnt banned for just double posting, he was banned for the fact that mods have told him to stop, but he ignored him. im pretty sure he was banned for the main fact that he doesnt listen to the mods.

The sad thing is that most of the new members have been george monks. Other new members just post a couple of times then leave. I see your point and I agree. I don't think he forum should be private though.
Arrrgggh, George Monks :eek:

he was randomly unbanned for no reason.. he should still be banned, and should be for another 3 days. one more double post and that will be pushed up to 2 weeks, and he will be re-banned until those 2 weeks are up..

the majority of the users who have signed up recently have been furgy/georgemonks/dudemcbob0876/computeruser01, and other such people.. all of those are up to several accounts how..

spose it's better than being randomly banned. I guess Brooky is right when he pmed me to brag that he is protected.

the majority of the users who have signed up recently have been furgy/georgemonks/dudemcbob0876/computeruser01, and other such people.. all of those are up to several accounts how..

Are you saying dudemcbob0876 has had other accounts too? or is he just banned for the spamming? I didn't think he had other accounts.

spose it's better than being randomly banned. I guess Brooky is right when he pmed me to brag that he is protected.

Do you still have that PM? If you do, mind sending me a copy of that?

Are you saying dudemcbob0876 has had other accounts too? or is he just banned for the spamming? I didn't think he had other accounts.

Yes, he did. IP was a dead match, created after the dudemcbob0876 account was banned.

Back
Top Bottom