crazy ass random facts thread

Re: Facts Thread:

FACT: When you look up at the sun, you're idiot. Better yet, you're seeing the sun 8 minutes ago. So if it blew up while you're reading this, quick you have less than 8 minutes to bang a hottie. Or whatever.

FACT: There is no "dark side of the moon". When it's a new moon for us (meaning we can't see it) the other side "dark side" is fully lit. Why? Because the moon revolves around our planet with the same side facing us at all times. F'n sweet. I know.

That moon fact is a good one. You don't really grasp it at first, but logic comes into play. It's a mind teaser at most.

Did you know, Kingda Ka is the fastest rollercoaster in the world? I would really love to ride that one!!

A Native American tribe in South Dakota collects bottle caps left by campers, using them as currency. Several banks in the area now recognize the caps as legal tender.

going of what ebens said.

Fact: when you look at starts your looking at how they were thousands of years ago, so all you know is that the star your looking at has died

mongoman said:
so dont turn your back on the truth rudster

im not, this isnt the place to discuss it though.

^thats pretty cool (@blackjack... rudster beat me)

Fact: there are some cool threads in the CF: suggestions and feedback forum.

^thats pretty cool (@blackjack... rudster beat me)

Fact: there are some cool threads in the CF: suggestions and feedback forum.

Heres another.
PLEASE DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME

When subjected to an electric current of at least 50 volts, a cat's tail always points toward the north:eek:

Next time I'm out orienteering il take a cat and a stun gun instead of a compass lol.

Heres another.
PLEASE DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME

When subjected to an electric current of at least 50 volts, a cat's tail always points toward the north:eek:

Next time I'm out orienteering il take a cat and a stun gun instead of a compass lol.

thats awesome,

Back
Top Bottom