PH(X) Trinity Bong For Sale

you know better than to try to sell that on here. we all know what people actually use them for, and i doubt the companies associated with this forum want to be part of that.

Thats the exact attitude that pisses me off with people
Its completely legal and has a completely legal usage , just cos some people chose to use it for purposes other than the intended usage dosent make it illegal or a questionable item at all

Is this thing legit though? It's quite a unique sell, but I'm not too sure how legit it is.

Thats the exact attitude that pisses me off with people
Its completely legal and has a completely legal usage , just cos some people chose to use it for purposes other than the intended usage dosent make it illegal or a questionable item at all

ive never heard of a legit use for a bong before, the only thing i have ever seen\heard about using a bong was for weed.

The word BONG isn't illegal -_-

again, im wrong, everybody makes mistakes :p

lol why do you people think you have to be 18 to buy one? they sell them at convenience stores around here and i see people under 18 buy em all the time

that might be in just canada, might be different in the states. at one point a lot of my friends that it was illegal to own\buy\sell a bong and thought it was funny that they found a store that sold one.

lol why do you people think you have to be 18 to buy one? they sell them at convenience stores around here and i see people under 18 buy em all the time

PS. YOU ARE IN CANADA. LOL.

Is this thing legit though? It's quite a unique sell, but I'm not too sure how legit it is.

What do you mean? You mean am I posting this thread just for controversy or am I actually selling my pipe? Lol, wtf?

wow dude i like the video.. plain and simple..
BTW sick bong... i sure as hell dont got that kind of money right now...

Back
Top Bottom