Would this system run COD4

CGfreak102

In Runtime
it has pretty much what is stated below. i would be running it on low settings, i can run the demo fine on low-medium settings

It may run it on very minimum settings. I wouldn't do it. I have to have high frame rate or I console game.

im thinking about either building a new comp, or just getting a new mobo and a new proc, and take most the other stuff i have, and just work off that, idk if the ram will work in a new board, i know its better to just buy new ram,

i would get like:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131096
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103194

or i would use my discount and get a cheap C2D and mobo from work, for around the same price , but im working on building a whole new computer so i think i would like get this and fix up my sys, and then get the whole new one plus a nice wide screen and then use two computers

You would have to upgrade the RAM. Your current RAM is not compatible with that motherboard.

I've failed on BF2 on system requirements lab on my P4 system, but it played it quite well. Not saying that your system will run COD4 well though. My system (in sig) runs good on all low settings. Lags a bit on medium (usually just hangs for about 10-20 seconds randomly), then again my overclock my not be fully stable, haven't run medium settings on no overclock. I need to play around w/ my overclock some more, I don't totally know what I'm doing. :rolleyes:

How much better are the graphics/performance on the full retail version? Has anyone got it?
I.E are there higher settings than available in the demo? If so, how do they run?

i can max out COD4 at 1920x1200 on all settings. if youve played the demo and thought that you can get higher details,textures etc in the retial version higher than normal youre worng. you only have the option of low or normal. gret game tho. really chuffed that they made more like the first one. single player is amazing! bit short but very very intense!! multi player is realy good they have a rank system similar to BF2 and you can open up options by doing challenges for extra attachments to your guns.

really chuffed by it i was disappointed by COD2 multi as COD UO was amazing as well. i would give COD4 9.5. great game well worth the money

Back
Top Bottom