what do you want to see on this site?

well more likely it would be someone with the time on their hands, who knows what changes to make, and has experience doing things like this and a mod (just because its proven reliabiliy)

idk i would do it, but im not sure how david would feel about anyone being a second admin for the day.

hmm we can always ask though.

yea, I know what you mean. I know I wouldn't do anything bad, but if I ran a board I'd feel the same way about some member saying that.

no... maybe what you could do is create a photo bucket album with pictures of what the forum would actually look like?

we need to make\find a theme, and show that specific theme to david, not just tell him we need a new theme, that would be too overwhelming, we can hold a trial and error thing here, until we get one that most of us like (there is going to be some people who always dont).

i also think that the forums should be tidied up aswell. i dont like all the stickies in the gallery forum, or the fact that its in the hardware\software section, and i would like the hardware\software forum split, sometimes im feeling hardwarey the other i feel like doing softwarey stuff :p. it would also keep threads on the first page longer, giving us more time to view them.

Back
Top Bottom