Random Chit Chat #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehehe..

well, nate. Yeah I hear ya. The stuttering is damn annoying. When it's not doing that, the FPS is really good. I think epic has a bit more work to do on GoW optimization wise.

your graphics card is good, but you need a better CPU, im surprised you can max out as many games as you can, although i guess my X2 @ 2.4ghz has never been always full loaded on a game yet, the closest to come so far is the UT3 demo, it hovers around 90%, sometimes jumps to 100 but not very often.

yea im gonna have to get it so i can kill celegorm and our boss on sunday, but first need better comp

so what about the two builds i have listed in looking at building, the AMD one is more for like internet and small games, more off a family computer but the C2D would be my gaming one

I just got the q6700, Vista Home Premium, and an intel motherboard for an astounding $250!

hey hey hey dan, go #$ then, so you gonna give me your old comp, or sell it to david??? yea i got this problem and it makes me made, the site system requirements lab says i only have 96MB or RAM on my graphics car

Video RAM: Required - 32 MB , You have - 96.0 MB

but i know i have 256MB on the card, why is it reading it like it only has 96MB what is messed up

^^Probally because it's your computer ^_^. And sell mine? No. I'm putting the quad in my current rig and building something outta the rest.

{Edit} Thanks Tim.

alrite, well it just said 500 char, but ill listen to a mod, and well o well i know i can fun BF2142 on med with no lag, so screw that website but other wise its a nice site(bookmarked it)

just got my ass kicked in COD4 on 360, not used to it, and also my first time

EDIT: we need to do something creative in C++ that class is just all games for us some type of application, maybe we could at Mrs. S to let us go off and make some big program

just buy a single computer, no need to have more than one, unless your family is paying for the AMD one, also if its just for interent\family use, you dont need a 5000+, you can get away with a 3800+ easily, as long as its dual core it should work well. with ram as cheap as it is 2GB wont add too much money to the build, i bought my first GB of DDR2 back in april for 60$, now you can buy 2GB of DDR2, same model, for 60$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom