How Legit does this site look

If you go to the about us page they freely give you address and telephone contacts which I doubt they would if it was a scam.

HOW TO REACH US:
Customer Sales:
(866) 779-0752
Sales Fax:

(714) 464-4746
Customer Service:

(866) 779-0752
Customer Service Fax:

(714) 464-4746
eMail:

sales@your-digitalelectronics.com
MAILING ADDRESS:
Main Office USA: 3141 W Chapman Ave, Orange, CA, 92868,USA
USA Logistics Department:
144 FRANKLIN ST, WORCESTER, MA, 01604,USA
EUROPE (Billing Department): Via Merulana 151, Rome, 00185,Italy

If you go to the about us page they freely give you address and telephone contacts which I doubt they would if it was a scam.

apparantly according to another forum its a motel and that this website has only been setup since halloween. plus they only use western union for payment. spunds well dodgy to me but give credit where credit is due they have out alot of effort into it.

anyone can write down a few fake numbers and addresses. There is more chance of scamming someone using a fake address and phone number than with no number at all.

From yet another forum ..This company's claim that their product is shipped out of Worcester, Ma is a lie. The address is a vacant lot according to the town clerk records. And they say their Home office is in Orange, Ca. Again, the city clerk says they have no registered business license (required in all Ca. cities) and the address they provided there is not a legitimate business or residential address. Did do a web site trace using Visual IP Trace available at Tucows Shows Malaysia is home to the ip of this web site.

DO NOT ORDER FROM Your Digital Electronics!

That site is a total scam:
Is the ordering process secure?
YES! We do not accept credit card payment therefore we do not ask any sensitive information.

What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Western Union Money Transfer Service

What's funny is that they ONLY accept Western Union, but they show PayPal, Visa, Mastercard and Discover Card logos at the bottom of the page.

Their billing office is located in Rome, Italy?

They have a $500 minimum order?

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!

Don't, I bought a cell phone from a site simmilar to that, it said the phone was brand new in the box, when I got it I got a refurbished phone. I would rather of bought it from newegg and spend 30 dollars more to get a brand new one.

EDIT: I Just read all the reviews stating that they only except western union, thats a definite no-no.

Back
Top Bottom