Who would win in a fight?

i was talking about the other ones, mainly because i havent heard of the top guy, and i didnt even know steven sugul played in fighting movies that much.

@lowndesy
i spelled it wrong, who cares, you know what i meant.

Chuck is too old. Though I do agree that chuck in his prime would kick both their ass's at once.

I don't know about the other two though.

Chuck too old? LOL! Those are the one's you need to watch out for.

Chuck Norris - 67
Steaven Seagal - 56
Jean-Claude Van Damme - 47

Hell, they're all old. :D

Okay were getting alot of Bio Info on Chuck Norris so I thought i'd put some of the other actors info in. Also I feel it important to add this. You keep talking about Chuck Norris and his Karate World Championship. Have you guys ever been or seen what a Karate match is? All Karate is are strikes with the hands and feet to your arms, legs, stomach, chest and shoulders. Your not allowed to hit them in the face. Go figure......

First Jean Claude Van Damme: Source

Fight career

Jean-Claude's karate teacher and coach was Claude Goetz in Brussels, Belgium. Under Goetz's guidance, Van Damme developed an impressive array of kicks and strikes. Van Damme has also studied Taekwondo and Muay Thai, along with Shotokan Karate.

In 1978, at the age of 18, Jean-Claude made his full-contact karate debut under his birth name, Jean Claude Van Varenberg. Entering a tournament in Antwerp, Belgium in the Novice Division, Jean-Claude scored three victories;an 18 second knockout over Germany's Eric "Basel" Strauss, a default over Michel Juvillier, and a 26 second stoppage of Orlando Lang. A few months later at a tournament in Iseghem, Belgium, Van Damme knocked out both Emile Leibman and Cyrille Nollet in the first round.

After fighting on the under-card of the main event between France's Dominique Valera and the U.S.A.'s Dan Macaruso in Brussels, Belgium, in which he knocked out a fighter named Verlugels in 2 rounds, Van Damme started to catch the attention of the Martial Arts World. According to Mike Anders, founder of Professional Karate Magazine, and multiple European Champion Geet Lemmens, Van Damme was definitely an upcoming prospect.

In 1979, the nineteen year old Jean-Claude (fighting under his birth name of Van Varenberg) won the European Full-Contact Championship in the middleweight division. A series of quick knockouts over Andre Robaeys, Jacques Piniarski, and Rolf Risberg, prepared Jean-Claude for the up-coming world championships in the United States.

Traveling to Orlando, Florida in the United States, Jean-Claude set his sights on winning the World Full-Contact Middleweight Title. In his first tournament match, Van Damme scored a first round stoppage over U.S.A.'s Sherman Bergman(Miami Beach, Florida). In his second match, he stopped Gil Diaz (Madrid, Spain)in the opening round. However, in the quarter-finals, Jean-Claude was defeated by a Belgian fighter named Patrick Teugels. Teugels went on to become Vice-Champion of the World. In a rematch in Brussels a few months later, Van Damme avenged his only defeat by stopping Teugels in less than two minutes. Following the victory, Jean-Claude retired from active competition with a 14-1 (13 knockouts) record.

Controversy arose after Jean-Claude's film career took off because none of his fights were found. The basic fact seems to be that his entire full-contact career was fought under his birth name of Van Varenberg, thus there are no fights listed for a Jean Claude Van Damme.

Kickboxing Record
Year Opponent Result Method Location
1978 Eric Bruno Strauss won knockout 1 round Antwerp, Belgium
1978 Michel Juvillier won knockout 1 round Antwerp, Belgium
1978 Orlando Lang won knockout 1 round Antwerp, Belgium
1978 Bekim Muhammad won knockout 1 round Brussels, Belgium
1978 Emile Leibman won knockout 1 round Iseghem, Belgium
1978 Cyrille Nollet won knockout 1 round Iseghem, Belgium
1978 Mustapha Ahmad won knockout 1 round Brussels, Belgium
1979 Georges Verlugels won knockout 1 round Brussels, Belgium
1979 Andre Robaeys won knockout 1 round Brussels, Belgium
1979 Jacques Piniarski won knockout 1 round Brussels, Belgium
1979 Rolf Risberg won knockout 1 round Brussels, Belgium
1979 Sherman Bergman won knockout 1 round Orlando, Florida
1979 Gilberto Diaz-Miranda won knockout 1 round Orlando, Florida
1979 Daz Yeats Lost knockout 1 round Orlando, Florida
1979 Patrick Teugels won knockout 1 round Brussels, Belgium

Now some Steven Seagal facts: Source

After seeing a Martial Arts exhibition during halftime of a football game, Steven Seagal was captivated and intrigued. It was from there that a burning desire built within him to achieve at the highest possible levels in the Martial Arts. At the age of 17, Steven headed for Japan to immerse himself in Japanese culture and to learn Martial Arts from the masters. Ultimately, Steven became a 7th degree black belt and an Aikido Master, being the first westerner to ever open a Dojo in Japan. Beyond his incredible skill as an Aikido Master, is the spiritual enrichment Steven gained learning Buddhism, the art of meditation and Zen mastery. Steven speaks fluent Japanese and is proud of the respect he has earned in Japan and throughout many parts of Asia.

His accomplishments in Martial Arts and the spiritual teachings of Zen and Japanese culture are big part of Steven's character. It has contributed to his success in acting and music as well as plays a large part in his continued commitment to help others. Steven is well known for his exceptional skills in the art of Aikido, Karate, Judo and Kendo. All the moves millions have seen and admired in his movies are result of his genuine skill and expertise in the Martial Arts.

They all have extensive background in martial arts. Seagal is the only one I didn't find without an actual record in anything though.

Chuck too old? LOL! Those are the one's you need to watch out for.

Chuck Norris - 67
Steaven Seagal - 56
Jean-Claude Van Damme - 47

Hell, they're all old. :D

Can you name a better 3? Any current actor gets more help from special effects then anything. I choose them because they are the most realistic depiction of Martial arts fighting in the Cinema.

i was talking about the other ones, mainly because i havent heard of the top guy, and i didnt even know steven sugul played in fighting movies that much.

@lowndesy
i spelled it wrong, who cares, you know what i meant.

Which Seagal movies have you watched? There are tons of movies that he uses Aikido, Karate, Judo and Kendo. His movies are by far the most graphic though since I know your younger maybe your parents have not let you watch many of his movies. No offense there man just saying. Check out The Glimmer Man and Out for Justice.

Despite his age, I think Chuck Norris would win. He has more experience and knowledge of different types of martial arts than the other two combined.

But then, we all know who would have kicked all their asses. Bruce Lee.
worthy.gif

All of them are *washed up has beens.* ;) IMO, Karate sucks, either kenpo (like you see in the movies) me personally, my personal favorite is Brazilian ju jitsu,(ground fighting aka submissions, joint locks, gracie school in Miami) etc... muay thai kickboxing, (Love the knees and kicks/elbows) Boxing (all fights start standing up on your feet) and my second favorite is wrestling/grappling this day an age you have to be an all around good fighter not one dimensional. Taking karate classes for 80 bucks a month sure in the hell aint enough.

Something tells me Jean Claude Van Damme would win but I really got no idea, he has my vote though haha.

Back
Top Bottom