Some G*t Just Went Into The Side Of My Car!!!!!!!!!!

Mate, its only a car, insurance will fix it, not worth getting all stressed about, I gather nobody was injured? Did the cops come?

your insurance rates go SKY HIGH after you make a claim, and you still have to pay the (cant remember what you call it) you still have to pay money to get the claim to go through.

also his insurance should be the one paying for it, since the accident was totally his fault.

well ive got his details and like i said the car only cost me around 80 quid. id probably get about half of that back scrapping it

your insurance rates go SKY HIGH after you make a claim, and you still have to pay the (cant remember what you call it) you still have to pay money to get the claim to go through.

also his insurance should be the one paying for it, since the accident was totally his fault.

Rudster I do understand how insurance works, probably a bit better than you do considering you are 14 and I am 43 with experience in it.

thats not tue I am sure rudster has lifetime rating 1 insurance on his bicycle LOL

same flippin thing almost happened to me the other day!!! some rich b*** in her mercedes wasnt paying attention (on her phone, and in menopause :D) but i had a feeling coming up behind her that she was going to try to go in my lane and not see me, so i put my hand on the horn (not sure why i got that feeling, just a weird gut feeling, maybe it was the big man upstairs ;)) but i put my hand on the horn and sure as hell she tried to go into my lane with me right beside her!!! she came within literally 4 inches of hitting me, i gave her the dirtiest look :D and almost gave her the bird... seems like these days you have to drive for some people...

and no i wasnt en-route to a call, if i was in my POV i wouldnt have given her a dirty look or the bird...

Haha, my first accident was a couple days after I bought my ranger. Someone backed into me in the parking lot. Didnt do anything about it tho. Dent is still there, but its no biggy to me. Just a little dent.

I had a similar thing happen to me on the way home from work one time. I happened to be next to this airport shuttle van when he just decides to pull left into my lane without taking any notice me at all. I blew my horn and flipped the birdie, which I doubt he noticed, since he couldn't see the red car right next to him.

yea, they were paving the highway, and they had done it weird where it switched from one lane to another, and basically some duma** driving a giant van decided that they need to stay on the newly paved section, and in doing so cut my dad off, who if he was going any faster, would have been clipped, sending them, and probably us into a spin, off the road, and flipped into a ditch on the side of the road.

I've almost run into someone in my blind spot numerous times... Almost did on my first time getting on the highway, they honked and I turned back into my lane. They slowed down so I could get in the lane. This was when I was new to driving, so I wasn't doing everything right, such as I wasn't getting up to speed. I almost hit a Jaguar in a parking lot. I was turning left and they were already going the way I was turning into. I swore I didn't see a car there, then my brother says to watch out and it appears out of nowhere...

I've seen a guy get rear ended in front of me. We were driving and a car slams on it brakes and crunches into the car in front of it. Low speed probably like 10 mph or less, but it bent the guy's hood and messed up both guys bumpers a bit.

Back
Top Bottom